Providing an authentic experience creates an intimate relationship between travelers and locations, customs, and culture. Tents bring you closer - physically and emotionally. Tents are also temporary structures that do not require building permits! You can move them, store them, sell them, and rent them off site! This high-demand but low capital investment tent is a no brainer choice to start off their glamping business
- 100% natural Cotton Canvas. (10.6-oz/360gsm), waterproof & mold resistant
- Heavy duty ripstop PVC waterproof, zipped-in ground sheet.(17.6-oz/596gsm)
- Bug-netted secondary doors behind canvas outer doors. You can close one set, or both.
- Extra-high-quality setup components, with rebar stakes, metal sliders and thick ropes — no additional parts needed for setup.
- Entirely Double-stitch sewn, with stronger reinforcement of pressure points. More stitches per inch than other canvas tents.
- A 5 foot 6 inch A-frame entrance creates a barrier from rain coming in through the door.
- 24 inch Side-walls unzip from groundsheet and roll-up/toggled secured for breathability/cleaning, with secondary bug-netted walls that can also roll up.
- Two easy protected passthroughs for power cords into the tent without affecting waterproofing/having to make holes.
- 3” Stove Jack adjustable up to 6”, covered by 8” x 8” canvas cover with Velcro access
- Pro Canvas Tent (360 gr/m² or 10.62 oz/yd²)
- Zip in/out Pro Groundsheet (650 gr/m² or 19.17 oz/yd²)
- 32mm (1-1/4”) spring-loaded powder coated steel center pole with rubber feet
- 23mm (7/8”) spring-loaded powder coated A-frame pole with rubber feet
- 1 sewn in mesh door
- 14 5mm UV-resistant guy ropes with tensioners
- 14 pro guy line stakes
- 13 pro ground sheet pegs
- 4 no-see-um mesh covered peak vents
- 4 no-see-um mesh half moon windows with zip up canvas cover
- Cotton canvas carry bag
- Pole and stake bags
- Pole spring repair kit
Free shipping in US. Ship within 2 business days.